Growth Mindset M
Step by step to become financially successful and free
(Factors depend on personal attributes and circumstances)
- Take blame to get control back
- Remove limiting beliefs
- Find a few goals, short, medium and long-term
- Find motivation and daily motivation boosts
- Get an unstoppable work ethic
- Learn to get a growth mindset
- Study successful mindsets – find mentors online
- Learn 2-3 hours per day, youtube, audiobooks, podcasts
- 5-10% planning, 90-95% taking action
- Take massive action often
- Planning, targets and rewards
- Think long term, the longer you think ahead, the easier you will win
- Learn to disengage or be aware of ego when doing business/work, yes its a good driving factor, but comments from uneducated people shouldn’t affect your decisions
- 3-5 income streams
- Invest 20-40% off income into long-term investments, that you do not touch or trade, this is so your compounding interest will be enough to live on later.
- Free thinking, think out of the box, don’t conform and push boundaries
- 97% of people don’t understand the choices you make or the path you take, people don’t understand risk and some people love working
- Balance – it’s important to be wealthy in health, love, and family also
- Plan for generational wealth and you will overachieve
- Remember there is no finish line, you will never get there, so enjoy as many journeys as possible, sometimes we have to suffer and do stuff we don’t want to do, but providing its just a temporary sacrifice to get to the next place, then I find it acceptable.
- Only you know your limits, your wants, your capabilities, so you can’t let anyone else decide for you, you need to do what it takes to be happy, many times I listened to “voices of reason” but they are a huge expense for the few of us that think big.
I can teach you how to do all of these bullet points and how to maintain them.